PhotoSync – the best solution to wirelessly transfer, backup & share photos / videos to computer, NAS, other phones and popular cloud / photo services.
—— MAIN FEATURES ——
Transfer to / from computer
• Directly transfer / backup photos & videos from iPhone / iPad to Windows PC or Mac. Photos & videos are transferred directly over the local Wi-Fi network. No Internet or cloud are required.
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac over Wi-Fi to iPhone / iPad. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
Transfer between phones and tablets
• Directly transfer photos & videos between devices over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Personal Hotspot. No computer, Internet or cloud are required.
Transfer to / from NAS, cloud and photo services
• Backup photos & videos to NAS devices, home cloud and wireless portable hard drives over FTP, SMB, WebDAV and SFTP. PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology, QNAP, Buffalo NAS, ownCloud, NextCloud, WD MyCloud, TrueNAS, OpenMediaVault, Seagate Personal Cloud…
• Backup photos & videos to / from USB drives, iCloud Drive and local storage via the Files app (iOS13).
• Upload photos & videos to popular cloud and photo services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, Flickr, OneDrive (Business), SmugMug, Box, Zenfolio, pCloud…
• Transfer photos & videos directly between devices, services and NAS (e.g. OneDrive to SMB).
Size: 161.7 MB
Age Rating: 4+
Compatibility: iPhone / Requires iOS 9.0 or later.