- At first, Open the Files app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now head over to the folder (or location), from where you can select the files to create an archive (Zip).
- Here you need to select the item(s) which you want to add into the Zip.
- Now tap on the More option available in the bottom right corner on the iPad.
- Then, tap on the compress option, to create a Zip.
- It will automatically create a zipped archived for you, that you can share with your friends or colleagues.
- That’s it.
Now, let’s take a look at how to unzip files on iOS 14 or iPadOS 14. This method also works on the iOS 13 or iPadOS 13.