- From a Home screen, tap App Store .
- If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- To install apps, you must sign in with your Apple ID or create one .
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Scroll then tap the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.).
- To search for apps by name, tap Search (at the bottom) then enter the name of the app.
- Tap the app.
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL.
- If there’s a charge for the app, tap the price (e.g., $1.99) then tap BUY.
- If you have a compatible iPhone with Face ID enabled, double-tap the Side button then look at the screen to authenticate.
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.
Welcome to Join us iPhone Facebook Groups.